Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Youth - a faint memory

Faux - Science to Dysfunction

Mind over mind,
Take me to another place,
Satisfy desire,
Purge me of this pain,
Of being lost within your thoughts,
Your grace,
Save me this time to make it crystal,

Find me here,
Amidst the clouds,
Above the hate,
Under the watchful eye,
Of the divine,
One who knows,
One who sees,
One who feels,

You, me, and mystery,
Dancing in the dark,
I'm tripping on a slip of tongue,
You see mirrors, I saw art,

There's a science to dysfunction,
There's beauty in these moves,
I killed the caution in these acts,
But I've got so much more left to prove,

You, me, and what they call romance,
Climbing the walls.

-----

This is a poem written by my son. I shared this with a close friend and I was told that "your son is in love".

I hardly remember that feeling. That is a feeling I am not allowed to have. Sad? tough... I am not looking for sympathy. All I have is what I have chosen. Chosen in a sound state of mind (now I sound like a lawyer hawking a dying man).

Nevertheless, it warmed my heart. I trully liked it. I would have liked it even if I didn't know who wrote it. I feel that is the ultimate compliment. Rest is bull ****

Youth is a wonderful feeling. A faint one yet wonderful. I remember being in love. Everything looked bright then, I saw 'her' face through all of it.

I hope my son's life turns out to be better, at least in terms of love. I got it in my career, I surely hope he finds the right balance....

The right balance... a difficult one this is...
I feel it is the right balance between home and work. The perfect situation - you feel like getting up in the morning and going to work... and when the day's work is done, you feel like going home....

Me? Somewhere in between... Work... home.. too many dots...

Keep smiling, that is very important.
Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter